Pet Boarding in Murfreesboro, TN
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Animal Care Veterinary Hospital, we’re proud to offer outstanding boarding services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Pet Boarding at Animal Care Veterinary Hospital
Your pet’s comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Our dedicated staff uses their knowledge of animal care to keep your pet healthy and happy during their stay.
We offer separate boarding facilities for cats and dogs so our feline friends can have a little peace and quiet during their stay.
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet. Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
Accomodation Size and Pricing
Here are the sizes, along with either their dimensions (width x depth x height) / floor space, and their per-night rates:
- Small Cottage - 1.8' x 2.3' x 2.3'
- Medium Cottage - 2.8' x 2.3' x 1.8'
- Large Cottage - 2.8' x 2.3' x 2.3'
- Bungalow - 21 sq. ft.
- Luxury Suite - 35 sq. ft.
- Private suite with TV and a window, includes an additional playtime
Dogs sharing accommodations do get a discount, please call us for additional pricing details.
- Kitty Condo
- Sugar Gliders
- Rabbits, Ferrets, & Rodents
Pricing is per night, per cage, and animals sharing a cage are charged as a single animal.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately. We are also happy to administer medications for a small additional charge.
Pet Boarding Requirements
Please fill out our Boarding Agreement before your pet's stay with us.
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Canine Leptospirosis
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
Both dogs and cats must have had prophylactic deworming or a negative fecal test during the last 12 months and must be free of external parasites (fleas & ticks). If we need to treat your pet for external parasites, they will be treated at the client's expense.
Reservations are preferred, especially during holidays, but we can generally accommodate last-minute or emergency boarding needs.
Our boarding facility is open for drop-off and pick-up whenever the office is open.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can take care of those before your pet's scheduled boarding date. If possible, please allow two weeks between vaccination and boarding.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
Let us answer all your questions and put your concerns to rest. Call today to learn about our accommodations and boarding policies or to schedule your pet’s stay.